- Wide variety of fish, from the well-known kinds of fish to the more exotic kinds
- Fish can be skinned and cut to the sizes of desired portions, per your request
- Crab legs (King or Snow)
- All natural, no color added “Jail Island” farm raised salmon
- Wild salmon
- Fresh USA ultra dry “naked” sea scallops
- Wild caught USA raw or cooked shrimp
- Shellfish including clams, mussels, oysters, and lobster
- Shrimp Trays available upon request
- Homemade seafood cuisine (such as bacon wrapped scallops, cooked lobster, linguini with clam sauce, salmon pinwheels), prepared fresh in our department for both the Seafood and “Grab and Go” cases
Fresh fish and shellfish are found in our Seafood Case. Our haddock, sold as Fried Fish on Fridays, is delivered from Boston (the Georges Banks area). Our other fresh seafood is brought in from various places at various times, depending on where the choicest fish can be found and brought in, without getting too far away. We have earned our customers’ trust to get the best seafood at the best prices.
All kinds of fish and shellfish are available for you buy and bring home to prepare using your recipe. However, delicious seafood can be purchased right here in our case. In fact, you can see the cooking and assembling process right behind the counter. Items like shrimp scampi, lobster bisque, seafood salad, clams casino, crab legs and other savory entrees are all made fresh for our customers right in the Seafood Department.
If you have any questions about seafood, please ask for Rich. He’s our expert and can help you with what you need to know about seafood. Our employees are here to serve you. If desired, they will be glad to fillet your fish, and cut your fish to individual portions.
Please call to place an order. Our Seafood Case is open:
- Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday from 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sunday from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
(Orders called in advance can be picked up on Mondays and Tuesdays)
For the Seafood Department, call (315)-492-1707 ext. 119.