- Daily menu is posted on the Green Hills Facebook page
- The Grill - serves burgers (plain or gourmet, chicken or hamburger), hot dogs, chicken wings, and fried chicken
- The Hot Food Case – choose from several entrée options and side dishes
- The Soup Bar – help yourself to homemade soup or chili from our big, black soup kettles
- The Pizza Counter - select a slice or a whole pizza
- Sandwich Bar - order a sandwich, sub or panini
- The Salad Case - choose from several gourmet green salads
- The Salad Bar - make your own from our fresh salad bar
- The Cold Food Case - purchase every course of a meal from appetizers to desserts
We offer delicious prepared food, available to eat right away or take home and heat up. All of our prepared items are cooked in our kitchen and get rave reviews. There are plenty of cold and hot options available for you.
Our Sandwich Bar includes subs and paninis. Our employees will make your sandwich the way you want; you choose the bread, the filling, and the condiments. Our customers are always very satisfied with the end results.
From the Grill we offer several hot options. You can choose to have a basic hamburger or one of our specialty choices. We offer hamburgers, chicken burgers, Hofmann’s hot dogs and coneys, hot subs, and pizza.
Our Hot Food case offers main course entrees and side dishes every day. Our chefs are quite creative so while we offer a menu that goes by the day (Taco Tuesday, for example or Wok Wednesday), there are several other options available. The menu is posted on Facebook every morning. Word has spread that our Fish Fry (offered on Friday nights) puts out the best fried fish in town.
There are two ways to get a salad at Green Hills. You can make your own salad by choosing from several fresh options, or if desired, you can purchase a special green salad that was assembled in the kitchen that morning. Choose from selections like Cobb, Caesar, Turkey Club, and Antipasto.
We also have a Soup Bar that offers two or three kinds of soups and chili, depending on the season. Our soup chefs choose from a large selection of recipes. Look for the black kettles on our Soup Bar. Our customers look forward to seeing what the chef’s creations are for the day.
We also have a cold case of “Grab and Go” items. One will find a large assortment of food available such as soups, side dishes, main entrees, puddings, and other desserts. It is filled daily.
No matter what you are hungering for, hot or cold, ready to eat, or to heat up for later, you will be sure to find a variety of homemade, fresh and delicious food at the Green Hills Farms Grocery Store. This department of prepared foods is right in the middle of the store. It is often where people have gathered to make their choices of what to eat. It is also a place where people run into old friends; many conversations take place there. It is the center of the store and could also be called the heart of our store!
For the Prepared Food Department, call (315) 492-1707 ext. 124.