1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Scrub the potatoes with a vegetable brush in the sink under cold running water.
3. Poke each potato several times with a fork.
4. Carefully put potatoes in preheated oven.
5. Set the timer for 50 min.
6. Carefully open the oven door and poke a potato with a fork or sharp knife to see if it is tender. If not, reset the timer for 10 more min.
7. Using potholders, carefully remove potatoes.
Nutritional information is for potato only served with no toppings.
* For more great potato recipes, please visit potatokids.com or potatoes.com.