1. Combine basil, lemon pepper and onion powder in a small bowl.
2. In another small bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, salt and 1 tsp. herb mixture. Set aside.
3. Place turkey patties in pan. Sprinkle lemon pepper/onion mixture over both sides of patties.
4. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat for 5 min.
5. Place patties in hot skillet and cook 6-8 min., turning once. Patties should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F.
6. Place a burger in each pita half. Add two tomato slices and yogurt sauce as desired.