My Shopping List
Sweet and Sour Catfish Pizza Wrap
Courtesy of The Catfish Institute
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
+ 4 (7") prepared pizza dough rounds
+ 1/2 c. julienne red bell pepper
+ 1/2 c. julienne green pepper
+ 1/3 c. pitted and chopped green olives
+ 1/2 c. sliced green onions
+ 1 tsp. minced garlic
+ 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. hoisin sauce
+ 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. soy sauce
+ 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. pineapple juice
+ 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
What to do:
1. To prepare one serving, hold pizza dough on both sides, stretch round into an 11-in. rectangle.
2. Place dough on grill over medium heat and cook (1 1/2 to 2 min. per side) using tongs to turn.
3. Cut catfish into desired size strips to be wrapped. Fry, broil, bake, or blacken catfish and hold warm in 200°F oven or warming drawer (fried catfish pictured ).
4. In a bowl toss together bell peppers, green peppers, olives and onions. Set mixture aside.
5. In another bowl whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, pineapple juice, vinegar, and garlic.
6. Toss vegetable mixture with 133 c. hoisin dressing.
7. Lay grilled pizza dough on flat work surface. Top with 1/3 c. vegetable mixture, 2 Tbsp. dressing and top with 2 hot catfish strips. Roll sandwich and serve.