My Shopping List
White & Gold Pizza
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 35 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
+ 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
+ 1 lb. frozen pizza dough, thawed
+ 1 large clove garlic, minced
+ 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
+ 3/4 c. KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
+ 1/2 c. DI GIORNO Grated Romano Cheese
+ 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 425ºF.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 15 to 20 min. or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, place pizza dough on lightly floured baking sheet; pat to 16x12-inch rectangle. Mix garlic and remaining oil; spread onto dough. Bake 10 min.
4. Spread cream cheese onto crust; top with remaining cheeses, onions and crushed pepper. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crust is golden brown.
* Make Ahead: Caramelized onions can be made ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 2 days before using as directed.
* Smoked Salmon & Capers Pizza
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Spread and substituting 2 tsp. capers for the crushed red pepper.