My Shopping List
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 lb. 90% lean ground pork
+ 2 tsp. olive oil
+ 1 c. chopped white onion
+ 2 c. cooked new potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
+ 1-1/4 c. tomatillo (green) salsa
+ 1 c. frozen corn, thawed
+ 1/4 c. of cilantro
+ 1/4 c. queso fresco cheese, crumbled
What to do:
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet; add onion and sauté for about 5 min.
2. Add ground pork, breaking into crumbles with the back of a spoon and turning frequently until browned on all sides.
3. Add potatoes, salsa and corn; stir and cook 8-10 min. or until heated through.
4. Fold in cilantro and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Calories: 360; Total Fat: 15g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 80mg; Total Carbs: 27g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 28g; Sodium: 810mg;