My Shopping List
Flower Garden Cupcakes
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
Chill Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
+ 1 c. boiling water
+ 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
+ 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
+ food colorings (assorted colors)
+ SUGGESTED DECORATIONS: JET-PUFFED Marshmallows, colored sugar, small hard candies, BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, JET-PUFFED BUNNY MALLOWS Marshmallows, vanilla wafers, JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
What to do:
1. PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 min. Pierce tops with fork.
2. ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon over cupcakes. Refrigerate 30 min. Tint COOL WHIP with food coloring(s) as desired; spread over cupcakes.
3. DECORATE as desired.
* Substitute - Use 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O SIMPLY GOOD Strawberry Flavor Gelatin.
* Marshmallow Flowers: For each flower, cut 1 large marshmallow into 5 slices; press cut sides in colored sugar. Arrange on cupcake to resemble flower. Add small candy to center of each.
* Bunnies: Top cupcakes with tinted coconut and marshmallow bunnies.
* Flowers: For each flower, place 1 wafer on top of cupcake; surround with 10 miniature marshmallows.
HOW TO STORE: Keep frosted cupcakes refrigerated.