My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 30 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
+ 1/4 c. KOOL-AID Orange Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Drink Mix
+ colorful Frosting
+ Halloween sprinkles or small candies (optional)
What to do:
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for cupcakes, adding dry drink mix before beating all ingredients together.
2. Frost cooled cupcakes with Colorful Frosting made with orange flavor drink mix. Decorate with sprinkles or candies or sprinkle with additional drink mix, if desired.
* Size-Wise: At 24 servings, this fun recipe is great for a Halloween party or classroom celebration.
* Substitute: Substitute 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix with pudding in the mix for white cake mix.
* Safety Tip for a Children's Party: When hosting a children's party, make sure that you have the telephone number for each child's parent just in case of a mishap or emergency.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 240; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Total Carbs: 45g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 36g; Protein: 1g; Sodium: 190mg;