My Shopping List
Pizza Fingers Meal with Dipping Sauce
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/3 c. SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
+ 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
+ 1 Tbsp. dried oregano leaves
+ 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/4 lb.), cut lengthwise into thirds
+ 1 jar (14 oz.) CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce, warmed
+ 2 c. hot cooked mixed vegetables
+ 8 soft breadsticks
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Measure 1/3 cup coating mix into shaker bag. Add cheese and oregano; mix well.
2. Coat chicken with coating mixture as directed on package. Place in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with pasta sauce for dipping, mixed vegetables and breadsticks.
* Substitute: Substitute marinara sauce or CLASSICO Traditional Pizza Sauce for the pasta sauce.
* Creative Leftovers: For a quick burst of flavor, sprinkle unused SHAKE 'N BAKE Coating Mix over hot cooked vegetables or tossed green salads.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 450; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 85mg; Total Carbs: 47g; Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 40g; Sodium: 1240mg;