My Shopping List
Spicy Good Ol' Boy Hot Dogs
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 8 Min.
Cook Time: 7 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
+ 4 OSCAR MAYER Beef Franks
+ 4 hot dog buns
+ 1/2 c. chili, warmed
+ 1/2 c. coleslaw
+ 12 pickled jalapeño nacho slices, drained
What to do:
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Place bacon slices in single layer on paper towel-covered microwaveable plate; cover with additional paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until bacon is partially cooked.
3. Wrap 1 bacon slice around each frank; secure ends of bacon to frank with wooden toothpicks.
4. Grill 6 to 8 min. or until bacon is crisp and franks are heated through, turning frequently. Remove toothpicks.
5. Fill buns with franks; top with remaining ingredients.
* Size Wise: Balance out your choices throughout the day so you can enjoy your favorite foods on occasion.
* Substitute: Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 340; Total Fat: 19g; Saturated Fat: 8g; Cholesterol: 45mg; Total Carbs: 27g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 14g; Sodium: 1050mg;