My Shopping List
Mini Cheeseburger Bites
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 6 frozen fully cooked meatballs (1/2 oz. each)
+ 3 oz. KRAFT Cheddar Cheese, cut into 12 slices
+ 24 RITZ Crackers
What to do:
1. Microwave meatballs as directed on package until heated through. Cut meatballs and cheese slices in half.
2. Top each of 12 crackers with 1 each cheese piece, meatball half and second cheese piece; place on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.
3. Top with remaining crackers to make 12 "cheeseburgers."
* Special Extra: Serve "burgers" with HEINZ Tomato Ketchup or HEINZ Yellow Mustard for dunking, and a side of CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickle Burger Slices.
* Variation - Bacon Cheeseburgers: Cut 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon into quarters. Layer bacon pieces between the cheese and meatball halves on crackers before microwaving as directed.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 80; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Total Carbs: 4g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 140mg;