My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 25 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 egg
+ 1/4 c. milk
+ 1/2 lb. spaghetti, cooked, drained
+ 3/4 lb. ground beef
+ 1 can (14 oz.) tomato sauce
+ 1 env. (0.75 oz.) GOOD SEASONS Garlic & Herb Dressing Mix
+ 1 c. KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
+ 1/4 c. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350ºF.
2. Beat egg and milk in large bowl until well blended. Add spaghetti; toss to coat. Spread onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Brown meat in medium skillet; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and dressing mix. Spread over spaghetti crust; sprinkle with cheeses.
4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until heated through.
* Serving Suggestion: For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad.
* Special Extra: Before sprinkling unbaked pizza with cheese, top with your favorite pizza toppings, such as OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni slices, sliced mushrooms, sliced black olives and chopped bell peppers. Sprinkle with cheese and bake as directed.
* Special Extra: Prepare as directed, adding 1/2 cup chopped onions to the browned meat; cook until tender. Stir in tomato sauce and salad dressing mix; continue as directed.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 550; Total Fat: 20g; Saturated Fat: 9g; Cholesterol: 130mg; Total Carbs: 55g; Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 8g; Protein: 36g; Sodium: 1630mg;