My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 4 Min.
Cook Time: 1 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 frozen pancakes
+ 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
+ 1 KRAFT 2% Milk Singles
+ 1 fruit cup
+ 1 cup hot chocolate
What to do:
1. Place pancakes in single layer on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. Top with ham. Microwave 10 to 20 sec. or just until ham is warmed.
2. Top 1 pancake stack with 2% Milk Singles; cover with remaining pancake stack, ham-side down.
3. Serve with remaining ingredients.
* Special Extra: Serve with syrup for dipping.
* Take Along: Wrap hot sandwich in foil for a great eat-on-the-run breakfast.
* Substitute: Substitute frozen French toast slices or waffles for the pancakes.
* Variation: For a special sit-down breakfast treat, add a thin layer of drained canned crushed pineapple between the 2 pancake stacks. Drizzle with syrup.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 540; Total Fat: 15g; Saturated Fat: 7g; Cholesterol: 55mg; Total Carbs: 78g; Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 51g; Protein: 23g; Sodium: 1220mg;