My Shopping List
KOOL-AID Kool Pops
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 6 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 qt. (8 cups) prepared KOOL-AID Grape Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Drink Mix
What to do:
1. Pour prepared drink into 16 paper or plastic cups.
2. Freeze 2 hours or until almost firm.
3. Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into center of each cup. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove from cups before serving.
* Variation - Sugar Free KOOL-AID Kool Pops: Prepare using KOOL-AID Sugar Free Grape Flavor Drink Mix.
* Variation: Omit cups and wooden pop sticks; pour prepared drink into plastic ice cube trays sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Freeze 3 to 5 hours or until firm.
* Substitute: Prepare using your favorite flavor of prepared KOOL-AID Drink Mix.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 30; Total Fat: 0g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 8g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 8g; Protein: 0g; Sodium: 0mg;