My Shopping List
Dijon Rosemary Bone-In Ribeye Pork Chops
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 8 Min.
Marinate: 4 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 6-oz. bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops, about 3/4-in. thick
+ 1/2 c. honey, divided
+ 1/2 c. honey Dijon mustard, divided
+ 2 Tbsp. olive oil
+ 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
+ 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
+ 2 cloves garlic, minced
+ 1 tsp. salt
+ 1 tsp. pepper
What to do:
1. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup mustard, oil, rosemary, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a large resealable bag and add pork. Set aside in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Grill pork until internal temperature reaches 145°F, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and let rest 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup mustard, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
4. Serve chops with honey mustard mixture on the side.
* Recipe courtesy of Kathleen Enge, Sugar and Spice
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit:
Calories: 410; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 115mg; Total Carbs: 115g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 38g; Sodium: 1070mg;