My Shopping List
Max's Twice-Stuffed Potatoes
Courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 65 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 12 Idaho potatoes
+ 4 c. diced vegetables such as: zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, scallions, red bell peppers, broccoli, corn, and peas
+ 1/4 c. melted butter
+ salt and pepper to taste
+ 2 Tbsp. dill weed, chopped
+ chopped green onion and sour cream for garnish
What to do:
1. Scrub the potatoes well. Prick tops with fork. Bake at 375ºF for 55 min. or until tender.
2. Cool the potatoes slightly and cut the tops off. Remove potato pulp, leaving 1/4-in. all around the edges and bottoms.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients with the potato pulp. Heap into reserved potato shells.
Bake stuffed potatoes at 375ºF until hot.
4. Garnish with chopped green onion and sour cream.
* Recipe courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission.